October 24, 2014 by Jeff
Your Brandon Planning Commission is dedicated to drafting a Town Plan that reflects Brandon as a community – the whole community. Without public participation, we’ll just have five folks sitting in the Library two Monday nights a month making educated guesses as to how Brandon residents want the Town to grow.
To avoid that unhappy result, we’ve sketched out a bare-bones agenda of workshops and other events geared to maximize your involvement in writing the Town Plan:
- Button Up Brandon Day and the Planning Commission Energy Social
Saturday, November 1, 9-2 in Town Hall
- Existing & Future Land Use section – discussion drafts
November 3 & 17, 7-9 in the Library
- Recreation and Economic Development event
- Capital Planning Workshop
- Transportation, Housing, Childcare – discussion drafts
February 2 & 16, 2015
- Natural Resources & Working Lands
- Draft Town Plan hearings
Late Spring / Early Summer 2015
Blanks will be filled in, of course, as time goes on. Keep an eye on this blog and The Reporter for more info, and as always, comment here or email email@example.com with questions, comments, and concerns.
See you around town!